POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Short Code Competition WIPs : Short Code Competition WIPs Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:15:10 EDT (-0400)
  Short Code Competition WIPs
From: Tek
Date: 14 Feb 2004 08:07:56
Message: <402e1dac@news.povray.org>
I've been messing around with a few ideas for the short code contest.
Unfortunately I've got several scenes that I'm quite pleased with (though I
admit I'm no expert in short code), and I'm not sure which one(s) to enter. Plus
I've kind of got stuck because I can't find any ways to improve them without
needing more code!

Each of these images was done with just 256 bytes of pov code, in fact one is
done in a lot less!

So... which one do you like best? how can I improve the pictures?

As usual, your comments and criticism would help me greatly :)

BTW, for anyone who's wondering what the short code competition is, here's the
page about it:
http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/~pbourke/povray/scc3/

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'city.jpg' (58 KB) Download 'ball_plane.gif' (29 KB) Download 'nest_egg.jpg' (87 KB) Download 'landscape.jpg' (17 KB)

Preview of image 'city.jpg'
city.jpg

Preview of image 'ball_plane.gif'
ball_plane.gif